On Wednesday, April 15, Sheryl Joyce, Pet Pardon’s CEO and Founder took participants on an in-depth tour of the Pet Pardon app. The first app of its kind, which is focused on relieving the pressure on pet shelters and rescues by creating an easier channel for the public to donate and support pets who are due to be euthanized.
If you missed the webinar or would like to see it again please check out the replay of the video below:
If you are a rescue, shelter, networker, pledger, adopter or foster this webinar is for you.
As a rescue/shelter you will learn how to:
- Easily upload the urgent animals from your desktop computer or smart device;
- Track and collet pledge money; and
- Provide ongoing updates with followers (i.e. the dog has left the building, vet updates, in foster, or adopted).
As a networker, pledger, foster or potential adopter you will learn how to:
- Easily share dogs by sharing to your social channel or network of choice;
- Quickly pledge and track directly through the app; and
- Filter & sort data relevant to you (status, shelter location, and total pledges).
And lots more….
Learn more about the app or visit www.pet-pardon.com.